Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must sign up to the Mt. Elephant newsletter
2. Entrants must complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields.
3. The promotion ends midnight Monday 3rd May 2021 at midnight. Winner is drawn Wednesday 5th May 2021.
The prize is a customised surfboard at the choice of the customer valued up to $1,500 and a year’s supply of Mt. Elephant products valued up to $1,000.
Terms and Conditions
- The total retail prize value is $2,500 (AUD).
- The competition is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
- The Mt. Elephant prize will be offered in the form of a $1,000 gift voucher which cannot be exchanged for cash or other forms of credit. The surfboard will be ordered by the Mt. Elephant team for the winner.
- Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The Redemption Date for the Mt. Elephant Voucher is 31/12/21. The Travel Voucher must be redeemed no later than this date or the Travel Voucher prize is forfeited in full.
- The Mt. Elephant voucher will be only redeemable online at mtelephant.com.au.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Australian Primary Hemp.
- If you have any questions about the competition, please email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Australian Primary Hemp.
- Australian Primary Hemp reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.