Deliciously Nutritious Pancakes
Our team have been working on creating the perfect pancakes that's equal parts
delicious and nutritious for many months now. Along the way we picked up a few
tips and tricks that we wanted to share with you.
1. Add your pancake mix to the bowl
2. Add egg or mashed banana, oil, your choice of sweetener and half of the milk and gently mix
Optional Step: Add blueberries or raspberries for deliciously thick pancakes
3. Pour in the remaining milk to your consistency of choice. For thin crepe-style pancakes, add more milk and for thick fluffy pancakes add less milk.
4. Heat frying pan on high heat, add a little oil or butter, when it’s hot turn down to a medium heat and spoon in ¼ cup of mixture
5. Cook low and slow for 2-3 minutes until it starts to bubble. Flip and repeat until golden
6. Serve with your favourite toppings.
Shop our Baking Mixes
Try our favourite toppings
Orange, Dark Chocolate and Honey
Lemon and Sugar
Berries, Coyo and Cinnamon