This recipe was made in collaboration with Coyo Organic
1 whole lemon juiced
1/2 tspn of sea salt
Ingredients To Serve:
Watercress Dukkah seasoning
- Place a strainer into a bowl so that it doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl, leaving around 2-3cm of space. Then line the strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth.
- In another large bowl, place the coconut yoghurt, salt and lemon juice and stir together, once combined, place the mixture into the centre of the cheesecloth lined strainer.
- Next, wrap up the coconut yoghurt mixture by firmly bringing together the cheesecloth ends and twisting them to form a tight bundle, then tie off with string, this should look like a full bag now. Give the bundle a gentle squeeze to extract any liquid and then place back into the strainer. cover with a clean cloth and place in the fridge for 24-36 hours so that it may rest and release any excess water into the bottom of the bowl.
- Remove the rested mixture from fridge once it appears quite thick, this is now Labneh!
- To serve, spoon the Labneh into a bowl, crack pepper, sprinkle dukkah, watercress and drizzle with Mt. Elephant Extra Virgin Hemp & Olive Oil Blend.
- Then dip, spread or dollop your dairy free Labneh on anything you like, even serve with honey with cream cheese like finish.