There's nothing quite like making the perfect baked potatoes. This quick and easy cheesy potato recipe by Holly Dyson is the perfect way to get the ultimate potato every time.
200g washed potatoes
50g vegan butter
2 tsp olive oil
Pinch of salt
Chopped parsley and garlic
- Boil your potatoes until fork tender
- Place potatoes on a tray and gently smash with a fork or bottom of a glass
- Drizzle melted butter and olive oil
- Shake Vegan Cheesy Flavour Sprinkles all over and bake on 180 degrees until crispy.
- For the sauce, combine coconut yogurt, lemon juice, chopped herbs and a pinch of salt into a small bowl and mix for the perfect dipping sauce