This recipe was created by that talented Jane from @veganonthegc
Prep Time 20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Makes approximately 20 cookies
1/2 cup cashew butter
1/2 cup roasted almond butter
1/2 cup spelt flour
1/2 cup oat flour
1 cup old fashioned oats
1tsp baking powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 Tbs Chai Spice Blend
1 Tbs maple Syrup
1/2 cup Craisins - 50% less sugar
1/3 cup vegan white chocolate, cut into small bits
1/4 cup flaked almonds
Approx 1/2 cup oat mylk
- Preheat oven to 180’C and line two trays
- In a bowl, blend the nut butters, coconut sugar, & maple syrup with a blender until combined - add 1-2 Tbs of the Hemp & Oat Mylk to help blend.
- In another bowl mix the flours, baking powder, oats & chai spice together. Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, adding milk gradually to help combine into a moist cookie dough. Stir through the almonds, craisins & white chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon or you hands roll the dough into evenly sized balls, place on the baking trays & gently flatten out with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, they will be lightly golden when ready. Cool on a baking rack.
- For a slightly extra cookie, dip one side in melted white chocolate & top with finely chopped Craisins!