This recipe was created by Nina from @naturally_nina
100g Savoury Bread Mix
50g buckwheat flour
300g firm tofu
1/2-2/3 cup water
20g nutritional yeast
1/2 tbsp miso paste
1/2 tsp each onion + garlic powders
Handful of kale, thinly sliced
Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Small handful of fresh dill, chopped
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1/2 cup tinned artichokes, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine base ingredients, adding just enough water to form a dough. Press into tin to make the crust, then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, add tofu, garlic and onion powder, miso, nutritional yeast, water and lemon juice to a blender and blend until super smooth. It should be like a mousse consistency!
- Stir chopped parsley, kale, dill and artichoke through tofu mix, then spread on top of base.
- Layer tomato slices on top, sprinkle with pepper and bake for another 20 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin and serving!