No need to google "quick and easy dinner recipes" tonight, The amazing Taylah from @kozenco has answered your Monday afternoon prayers with this amazing Prawn Noodle Stir Fry with our Umami Bomb Flavour Sprinkle.
1 Packet vermicelli rice noodles
3 tbsp Hemp & olive oil
1-2 tbsp minced garlic
1 Celery stalk chopped
1 Large carrot thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1 Packet of prawns, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 cup low sodium or gluten free soy sauce
2 Eggs scrambled
Umami bomb Japanese seasoning
Sesame seeds, coriander and umami bomb seasoning for garnish
- Submerge the rice noodles in boiling water for about 5 minutes, then place them into a mesh strainer to drain all the water out. Set aside for later.
- In a large wok or pan, heat up your olive oil and toss in the minced garlic.
- Add the celery, carrots, and broccoli florets. Stir on high heat for about 4 minutes or until the vegetables become tender.
- Add the prawns to the wok and stir until they are fully cooked. Careful not to overcook them.
- Add the sugar, sesame oil, and low sodium soy sauce to the wok and stir to combine.
- Beat 2 eggs together and cook them in a separate pan until they are scrambled. Set aside.
- Add the cooked rice noodles to the wok along with the scrambled eggs and Sprinkle over your Umami Bomb Flavour Sprinkles. Toss to combine.
- Add to a bowl and garnish with Umami Bomb Seasoning, fried shallots, sesame seeds and coriander. Enjoy!