This recipe was created by Jess Harvey (@plantnourished)
3 tbsp hot water
1 1/2 cups soaked cashews
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup stevia
1/2 cup coconut cream
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
- Soak the cashews in boiling water for 10-20 minutes.
- Prepare the bottom layer but blending the protein ball mix combined with 3 tbsp hot water. Blend until the mixture is combined.
- Press the bottom layer into a silicone cupcake tray.
- Set in fridge whilst preparing the caramel layer.
- Combine the salted caramel layer ingredients into a food processor. Blend for 3-4 minutes.
- Place evenly on top of the bottom layer and set in the freezer for 2 hours.