Take your palette on a Mediterranean adventure with this delicious loaf using our Savoury Bread Mix. This recipe was created by Margaret Pahos of @createcookshare
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
1 Mt Elephant Savoury Protein Bread Mix
100g feta, crumbled
1 medium zucchini, grated
1 small red capsicum, diced
¼ cup kalamata olives, chopped
¼ cup semi sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/3 cup Mt Elephant Hemp Oil
3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan forced. Grease and line an 17cm springform cake tin and set aside.
- In a bowl add the eggs and whisk, then add the oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into tin without flattening to keep it fluffy and bake covered with foil for 20 minutes. Then uncover and continue to bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until a skewer in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before placing onto a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Slice into thick pieces and serve.