This recipe was created by Nutritionist, Claire Power from the @healthyfrenchwife and is vegan, gluten-free and makes 12 muffins.
1/2 cup Hemp Flour
1 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 cup plant mylk
1/4 cup Hemp Seed Oil
100 grams melted dark chocolate
1/4 cup vegan choc chips
1 tsp vanilla paste
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line muffin moulds with paper cases.
2. Melt the dark chocolate over hot water or in the microwave.
3. Combine in a bowl the hemp flour, buckwheat flour, vanilla paste, coconut sugar and baking powder.
4. Pour the dark chocolate in, combine well and then pour the Hemp Seed Oil, and plant mylk and stir together with a spatula.
5. Spoon the batter in the muffin cases then top with chocolate chips.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.