Our mouths are watering just looking at these Hazelnut Brownie Bites with Raspberry Chia Jam by @panaceas_pantry
1 x pack Chocolate Hazelnut Superfood Protein Ball Mix
3 Tbsp boiling water
2 Tbsp roasted almond butter
1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
1 tsp chia seeds
2 Tbsp cold water
- Add the ball mix, hot water and almond butter to a food processor and blend until a moist batter forms.
- Press this into a lined 20cm square tin. Use your fingers or a spoon to create a smooth, compressed layer. Set aside.
- Add berries, chia and cold water to a saucepan. Simmer on low heat for 5-8 minutes, or until thickened and a jam-like consistency.
- Pour over brownie base. Set in the freezer for 2+ hours.
- After the base has set in the freezer, you’re ready to dip each brownie bite into melted chocolate. To melt chocolate, roughly chop the chocolate and place in a heat-proof bowl. Add 2cm water to a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and then place bowl on top of the saucepan (it should NOT be touching the water, but sitting on the pots rim). Melt gently.
- Meanwhile, remove brownie base from the freezer and tin. Use a hot, sharp knife to cut into 16 squares. Once chocolate has melted, remove from heat. Use two forks to dip each square into the chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip off before placing on a lined tray. Top with optional flakey salt and freeze dried berries. Set in the fridge, then store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer! Enjoy