The perfect activity for the whole family. These Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies are super easy and take less than an hour to make!
1 cup coconut sugar
½ cup butter, softened
2 tablespoon Oat Mylk
Pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
2 cups Vanilla Pancake Mix
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and combine
- Add room temp butter and mylk to the dry mix and combine until you create a wet dough-like consistency
- Roll out dough on a flat surface with a rolling pin and press cookie cutters into the dough.
- Place on a well oiled tray and place into the oven for 30-45 minutes at 180 degrees celsius
- Wait to cool and then decorate with icing