Crispy crunchy gluten free goodness! These delicious Zucchini Chips with Gluten-free Breadcrumbs is hassle free and the perfect level of gourmet for this holiday season.
3tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup Veggie Oil
1 Red onion
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C (200 fan forced)
- Preheat a heavy based, oven proof pot (20cm) with lid on for 20 minutes.
- Combine eggs, vinegar and oil in a large bowl. Gradually rain in bread mix, stirring until well combined
- Fold through grated beetroot and onion
- Cut a piece of parchment paper that will roughly fit the base of pot.
- Remove heavy based pot from oven and carefully place prepared paper into base of pot.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200 conventional (180 fan forced)
- Pour in bread mixture, replace the lid to cover and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove lid and return to oven, uncovered for a further 40 minutes
- Take bread out of oven and transfer loaf out of pot onto a baking rack to cool.
- Dress walnuts in a small bowl with hemp oil and a little salt and pepper
- Slice when cool enough to touch and serve with fresh ricotta and dressed walnuts