Looking for a creative way to use our Chocolate Pancake Mix? Why not try this delicious Double Choc Muffin Recipe by the amazing Gene Schesser!
- Mt Elephant Almond & Buckwheat Pancake Mix in Cocoa
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chopped dark choc
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 cups hemp and oat mylk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
How to make:
1. Line/grease a muffin tray and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Add your 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar to your nut mylk, whisk thoroughly and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine all your dry ingredients (except the choc chips) and mix well.
4. In a small bowl whisk together your mashed banana, egg, coconut oil and maple syrup.
5. Add the banana/egg mixture into the dry ingredients, as well as the mylk mixture. Combine well.
6. Evenly fill the muffin liners with the muffin batter and add some choc chips on the top.
7. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 12 - 17minutes (depending on your oven) or until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!