3 Garlic Cloves
40g nutritional yeast
1tsp miso paste
125g frozen kale or spinach
Pasta of choice
1 bunch of Broccoli
Lemon wedge to serve!
- Sautè 1/2 sliced onion in a little oil until caramelised, then add 3 sliced garlic cloves and cook for another 3 mins
- Add 500ml Hemp & Oat Mylk
- Add 40g nutritional yeast and 1tsp miso paste and stir through.
- Blend until smooth then return to the pan. With the heat VERY low sprinkle in a tbs of flour and whisk well to avoid lumps
- Add a 125g frozen kale or spinach and a heap of cracked pepper and cook until the kale has thawed and the sauce has thickened. You can add a splash of water if it's too thick.
- Add cooked pasta of choice (I went with @sanremopasta spelt spirals) and stir through
- Pan fry diced tofu in a little oil (I've used 100g per serve). Add a heap of salt and pepper, basically make sure each piece is well seasoned. Flip until all sides are golden.
- Cook it to your liking, I boil mine for 2 mins then air-fry for 10mins on 180deg until slightly crispy.
- Combine the broccoli and pasta and top with tofu.
- Serve with lemon!